Pomegranate raspberry chia pudding. My gorgeous pomegranate raspberry chia parfait is so healthy and easy to make! I made my jar with layers of pink chia pudding, fresh pomegranate, raspberry, and more!
This parfait jars are so aesthetic and easy to make! And is packed with super foods like pomegranate and chia seeds! But, if you're looking for a quick breakfast that you can bring to work with you, this is it! You can easily make a couple of these ahead of time to bring to work with you for breakfast!
POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING INGREDIENTS
- chia seeds
- flax milk/ any kind of milk
- beet root powder/ pink pitaya powder
- plain Greek yogurt/ plant based yogurt
- fresh pomegranate jewels
- coconut chips
- protein bar
- fresh raspberries
VARIATIONS FOR YOUR POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING
So my chia pudding is colored with beet root powder for that gorgeous pink color. Here are some fun variations if you don't have or don't like beet root:
- mix chia seeds with pomegranate juice
- mix chia seeds with milk and pomegranate yogurt
- use pink pitaya powder instead of beet root for color
If you want to make your parfait look exactly like my photo, follow these steps!
HOW TO MAKE MY POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY CHIA PUDDING PARFAIT
Step 1: make chia pudding
First, you'll want to make your chia pudding. This gives the chia time to "gel," and create that pudding-like texture. Many people don't stir their chia pudding enough, which results in a chunky texture.
Start by whisking in half of your milk to the chia seeds. Let the chia set a few minutes. Then, whisk it again to make sure it is evenly gelling. Pour in the rest of your milk and whisk again. You can add the beet root powder for some extra nutrients and a pretty pink color!
Step 2: prepare your pomegranate & raspberries
De-seed your pomegranate.
Rinse and set aside your raspberries. Just a note, if you are making these ahead of time, try using a heartier fruit like blueberries or mango. Once rinsed, raspberries become very fragile and can turn to mush!
Step 3: Prep your other layers
Cut up a protein bar, get out some coconut flakes, and your favorite yogurt!
For the pink yogurt, I just mixed beet root powder in with plain yogurt!
Step 4: time to layer!
Finally, it is time to layer all your ingredients! Whether you are putting this in a bowl, a jar, or even a container for work, the taste will be the same!
Layer all the different ingredients that you prepared above:
- Pink chia pudding
- Plain yogurt
- Fresh pomegranate jewels
- Pink yogurt
- Coconut chips
- Cut up protein bar
- More pink chia pudding
- More pomegranate jewels
- Fresh raspberries on top!
Hope you enjoy!
Other Healthy Chia Seed Pudding Recipes:
- Blue Spirulina Chia Pudding
- Pink Pitaya Chia Pudding
- No Cook Chia Jam (Blueberry, Blackberry, & Raspberry!)
- Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding
- Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Rainbow Chia Seed Pudding
If you try this Pomegranate Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Pomegranate Raspberry Chia Pudding Parfait Jar
- fork or whisk
For the pink yogurt
- ½ cup Plain greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon beet root powder
- ¼ cup Pomegranate seeds
- ⅛ cup Coconut chips
- ½ Protein bar
- ½ cup Raspberries
- To make the chia pudding, mix the chia seeds, ½ cup flax milk, and 1 teaspoon beet root powder in a bowl. If you don’t’ like a thick chia pudding texture, you can add more milk.
- To make the pink yogurt, I just combined half of the greek yogurt with ¼ teasoon beet root powder.
- To make the pomegranate raspberry parfait, layer the pink chia pudding, the greek yogurt, the pomegranate & raspberries, the pink yogurt, the cut protein bar, and the coconut flakes as you desire!
- Enjoy !