Golden Chia Pudding with Coconut Milk. Low FODMAP golden chia pudding recipe is perfect for gut health! My triple golden milk chia pudding is made with chia seeds, flax seeds, and hemp seeds!
My Golden Chia Pudding Recipe is:
- Easy to make
- High in fiber
- Gut healthy!
- Supports weight loss
- low FODMAP friendly
- Also Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan
The whole world is in a scare right now about the coronavirus. The best thing we can do is to boost our immunity. I made this golden chia pudding parfait with not only chia seeds, but also some hemp and flax seeds! Call it a new twist on chia pudding!
GOLDEN CHIA PUDDING HEALTH BENEFITS
Golden milk chia pudding is LOADED with healthy benefits. Every ingredient adds a little something. 🙂
- Chia seeds are rich in healthy fatty acids. These are used all over your body to help fight inflammation! Chia seeds are also a good source of antioxidants and other nutrients like calcium, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Flax seeds are another source of healthy fats! They also contain thiamine, magnesium, and phosphorus!
- Hemp seeds are incredibly nutritious! Just like their friends, flax and chia, they contain a huge amount of healthy fatty acids. Hemp seeds contain vitamin E (a powerful disease fighter), phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, and zinc!
- Turmeric powder is AMAZING for so many reasons! It is one of the most studied supplements out there. It has huge anti-inflammatory properties, which have shown to fight and cure disease!
- Melon contains carotenoids, which are essential for immune function!
- Bananas are such a humble fruit. Okay, they are not the highest in antioxidants, but they do contain so many other nutrients and fiber. All of these are necessary for your gut health, and ultimately your immunity!
Plus, the seeds, melon, bananas, and granola contain fiber! Fiber is necessary for good gut health. And did you know that 70-80% of immune cells are located in your gut?! Without a healthy gut, you're not only reducing the vital nutrients getting absorbed into your body, but also decreasing a HUGE portion of your immune cells!
CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT EATING CHIA PUDDING?
Yes! Chia pudding is excellent for weight loss because it is loaded with fiber, which will keep you full for a long time. Plus, fiber is excellent for your gut health, which is key in sustainable weight loss.
HOW TO MAKE GOLDEN CHIA SEED PUDDING
My golden chia pudding recipe is so easy to make! Watch my video below on how to make the chia seeds gel properly (& evenly!).
Mix all the seeds with the turmeric powder, and half of the milk. If you don't have coconut milk, or if you don't like coconut milk, any other milk will be just fine. Let the seeds gel for about 10 minutes.
The hemp seeds and flax don't gel as much as the chia, but since there is chia in there, it will gel!
WATCH HOW I MADE GOLDEN CHIA SEED PUDDING
Add the rest of your milk and mix again. At this point you can either assemble your parfait. Or, you can store it in the fridge to eat later!
Assemble your golden parfait
Layer you prepared chia pudding, the granola, and the fruit.
And that's it! Chia pudding parfaits are so easy to make and so customizable, so if there is a fruit that you like more than banana or melon be sure to add it in!
Frequently asked questions about my triple seed golden chia pudding recipe.
CAN I USE COW'S MILK FOR GOLDEN CHIA SEED PUDDING?
Yes! You can use any type of milk that you like for all the chia seed pudding recipes on my website.
DO YOU HAVE TO SOAK CHIA SEEDS FOR PUDDING?
Chia seeds taste best when soaked overnight so they have time to absorb all the flavors of what they are mixed into.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO CONSUME CHIA SEEDS?
Any time of day! I like to recommend them as a healthy breakfast or early morning snack to get your gut started off right from the start of the day.
SHOULD YOU EAT CHIA SEEDS AND FLAX SEEDS TOGETHER?
You can eat them separate or together, it will not make a difference or change their health benefits. My hemp chia flaxseed pudding is a great way to get a variety of seeds in one sitting!
Other Healthy Chia Seed Pudding Recipes:
- Pomegranate Raspberry Chia Pudding
- Matcha Chia Pudding
- Blueberry Chia Pudding
- Blue Spirulina Chia Pudding
- Rainbow Chia Pudding
- Pink Pitaya Chia Pudding
- No Cook Chia Jam (Blueberry, Blackberry, & Raspberry!)
- Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
If you try this Golden Chia Seed Pudding Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Golden Chia Pudding
- Start by whisking half your milk with the seeds and the turmeric powder. Let sit ~10 minutes so it will start to gel.
- Add the rest of the milk and whisk again. You can either eat it now, or store it in a glass container in the fridge for later!
- If you want to make it like the picture, layer chia, sliced melon, sliced banana, and granola.