Dirty Iced Matcha Maca Cacao Latte (Matcha Maca Mocha Latte with Espresso).
My Dirty Iced Matcha Maca Cacao Latte is:
- High in antioxidants
- Energy boosting
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
Dirty matcha maca cacao latte. Say that 10 times fast. LOL! I have been obsessed with making all drinks "dirty" lately. Meaning, I've been adding espresso shots. Try this drink for a refreshing and healthy option!
MATCHA MACA CACAO HEALTH BENEFITS
- Matcha is the powdered form of green tea. It is extremely high in disease fighting compounds.
- Maca comes from a cruciferous vegetable high in nutritional properties. It is also known as Peruvian ginseng. It contains vitamin C, copper, iron, potassium, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- Cacao is the raw and unprocessed form of cacao beans. So, you retain all the healthy benefits. It contains many nutrients including iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, and copper.
WHAT IS MACA AND MATCHA?
Although they sound similar, there is a difference between maca and matcha. Maca is a ground root that comes from the Andes. Matcha is a ground green tea leaf originating in Asia.
CAN YOU ADD MACA TO MATCHA?
Yes! Maca adds a great depth of flavor to any matcha latte.
CAN YOU DRINK MACA WITH COFFEE?
Yes! When maca is added to coffee & lattes it gives it a more nutty flavor.
MORE ICED ESPRESSO LATTE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
- Dirty Matcha Latte
- Dirty Golden Milk Latte
- Maple Iced Latte
- Pink Velvet Macchiato
- Blue Milk Latte
- Brown sugar cookie cold foam
HOW TO MAKE A ICED MATCHA MACA CACAO LATTE WITH ESPRESSO
My iced maca matcha mocha latte is so delicious!
Now to make your matcha maca cacao latte, combine the powders with the maple syrup. Next, whisk in the milk. Make sure to completely dissolve the powder in the drink. Add a handful of ice cubes.
Brew 2 shots of espresso.
You can find the Breville espresso maker that I use at home by clicking the link below:
Pour the fresh espresso over your iced drink. Sip and enjoy!
Add a shot of espresso to make your iced matcha maca cacao latte dirty!
Other iced drinks with espresso that you might like:
If you make this recipe and love it, please be sure to tag your photo #thehintofrosemary and leave me a rating in the recipe card!
Dirty Matcha Maca Cacao Latte
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ⅓ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- ⅓ teaspoon maca powder
- ⅓ teaspoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup optional for sweetness
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk (organic, unsweetened) sub any other type of milk
- 2 shots fresh espresso
- In a tall glass, whisk the powder together with the maple syrup. Whisk in your milk until completely combined. (You can alternatively blend these ingredients in the blender and pour over ice cubes)
- Add the ice cubes.
- Brew 2 shots of espresso.
- Pour the espresso over the drink. Enjoy!