Dunkin pumpkin cream cold brew copycat. I just tried the new pumpkin cream cold brew coffee at Dunkin and it was so good that I had to make a copycat version at home. My pumpkin cream cold brew recipe is made with easy to find and healthy ingredients.
It is officially September and I am so excited for all things pumpkin. I don't know about you, but fall is my favorite season here in New York! The changing leaves, the cozy sweaters, and all the pumpkin recipes you can imagine!
Since you guys loved my dunkin sugar cookie cold foam recipe, I wanted to kick off the season with Dunkins new pumpkin cream cold brew recipe! I used mostly healthy ingredients like pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla, pure maple syrup, and organic cream.
WHAT'S IN DUNKIN PUMPKIN CREAM COLD BREW?
This delicious fall coffee drink is made with cold brew coffee, brown sugar cinnamon syrup, and topped with a creamy pumpkin cold foam.
I made this popular fall coffee recipe at home with healthier ingredients and much less sugar than the one from the drive thru.
DUNKIN PUMPKIN COLD FOAM VS HOMEMADE PUMPKIN COLD FOAM
Dunkin pumpkin Cold Foam
Cold Brew Coffee: Steeped 100% Arabica Coffee; Light Cream: Milk, Cream, Disodium Phosphate (Stabilizer), Sodium Citrate (Stabilizer).
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Flavored Syrup: Brown Sugar, Water, Invert Sugar, Molasses, Contains 2% or less of: Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Pumpkin Cold Foam: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Pumpkin, Natural Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Gellan Gum, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Salt.
Topping: Sugar, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Oil.
(Taken from Dunkin Allergy Ingredient Guide)
My homemade pumpkin cold foam
Cold Brew Coffee: Steeped organic coffee.
Pumpkin Cold Foam: Organic Heavy Cream, Pure Maple Syrup, Organic Pumpkin Puree, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Pie Spice.
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN DUNKINS PUMPKIN COLD BREW?
A large pumpkin cream cold brew has 230 calories, and a whopping 29 grams of added sugar.
ASK THE DIETITIAN, CAN I MAKE A HEALTHY PUMPKIN COLD FOAM AT HOME?
Yes! You can make pumpkin cold foam at home much healthier and without all the chemical additives. Let's look at the ingredients I used in mine:
- Organic Heavy Cream. Did you know a little bit of heavy cream can actually be part of a healthy diet. That's right. Fatty dairy products contain what is called preformed vitamin A. Preformed vitamin A helps convert beta carotene in plant foods to active vitamin A in your body!
- Pumpkin Puree. Pumpkins are rich in fiber, beta carotene, and antioxidants!
- Pure Maple Syrup. Okay not the healthiest because maple syrup still can raise your blood sugar, but it is slightly healthier as it is not refined, and contains a micronutrient called manganese. Manganese helps form connective tissue in your body!
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Make sure to always buy pure and not imitation vanilla!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice. Did you know that the cinnamon in pumpkin pie spice is actually anti-inflammatory!
And that's it! My pumpkin cold foam is so easy to make and the best part.. it actually has real pumpkin!
HOW TO MAKE DUNKIN PUMPKIN CREAM COLD BREW AT HOME
My pumpkin cold foam is so easy to make at home! Make sure that you have a milk frother to whisk the cold foam. If you don't have one, you can use hand held beaters in a bowl. But, I find that the small milk frother is easier to make small whipped toppings for drinks.
STEP 1: Make or buy cold brew coffee
First, make your cold brew coffee and let it steep overnight. Or, buy cold brew coffee at the store.
STEP 2: Make the pumpkin cold foam
Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice cubes. Add the cold brew coffee almost to the top. I used about 1 cup of my cold brew coffee.
In a cup, add the ingredients for your pumpkin cream cold foam:
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Use the milk frother and whip the cold foam until it is thick and soft peaks form. See my video for the consistency.
STEP 3: Top with cinnamon
Pour the cold foam over your cold brew coffee. Garnish with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
Hope you guys love this one! Happy fall ya'll.
More fun iced coffee drinks you might like
- Dunkin iced pumpkin spice latte
- Dunkin brown sugar cookie cold foam cold brew
- Brown sugar soy milk shaken espresso
- Healthy gingerbread latte
- Almond milk pumpkin spice creamer
- Iced maple syrup latte
- Dirty iced matcha latte
- Golden milk latte with espresso
Does Dunkin still have pumpkin cream cold brew?
Yes! This popular pumpkin coffee drink is back for another season!
Is Dunkin's pumpkin cold brew sweet?
Yes, the pumpkin cold brew has sweet syrup in the coffee and is topped with a sweet cold foam.
How much sugar is in a pumpkin cream cold brew?
A size large has 29 grams of added sugar.
How do I make a dairy free vegan pumpkin cream cold brew?
All you have to do is swap the heavy cream for chilled coconut cream. See the directions for a dairy free cold foam in my sugar cookie cold foam post where I show how to make cold foam with coconut cream.
If you try my Dunkin Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Dunkin Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Copycat!
- Mason jar
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
For the pumpkin cold foam:
- ¼ cup organic heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour cold brew coffee over the ice almost to the top. I used about 1 cup of cold brew coffee.
- In a separate cup, add all the ingredients for the pumpkin cold foam. Use a milk frother to mix the cold foam until soft peaks form.
- Pour pumpkin cold foam over the cold brew coffee. Enjoy!