Mango yogurt popsicles. This healthy mango popsicle recipe is a perfect healthy treat for a hot summer day! Mango cream popsicles are made with mangoes, coconut yogurt, and coconut kefir. These mango yogurt popsicles can be enjoyed by the whole family: toddlers, kids, and adults!
My Mango Coconut Yogurt Popsicle Recipe is:
- Easy to make
- Great for kids!
- Healthy dessert for weight loss
- Naturally gluten free
- Vegan & Dairy Free option
Even though it is almost mothers day it is still freezing in New York!! Apparently we are 20 degrees below the normal for this time of year. While this isn't exactly popsicle weather, I am hoping this brings on the summer weather to stay for good! My first popsicle experimentation turned out so good I just had to share these mango yogurt popsicles with you! They are easy, healthy, and delicious!
3 INGREDIENT MANGO POPSICLES ARE EASY TO MAKE AND HEALTHY!
TIPS TO MAKE THE BEST MANGO YOGURT POPSICLES EVER
USE FRESH RIPE MANGO! This will give you a sweet popsicle flavor with no added sugar.
USE FULL FAT COCONUT MILK. This will give you a creamy popsicle texture.
USE A FUNNEL TO FILL POPSICLE MOLDS.
FREEZE POPSICLES OVERNIGHT. Make sure your popsicles are totally hard before removing them from the molds.
MAKE MY EASY MANGO YOGURT POPSICLES
You just need 3 ingredients for this healthy mango popsicle recipe!
- Coconut milk (or coconut kefir)
- Coconut yogurt
- Blender (or a food processor)
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
STEP 1- BLEND MANGO COCONUT MILK LAYER
- In your blender, add the 4 mangoes (peeled and pit discarded) and 1 cup coconut milk.
- Blend the mixture until it is pureed.
STEP 2- POUR
- Pour the mango puree about half way up the popsicle molds.
- Use a funnel to make it easier to pour!
STEP 3- ADD COCONUT YOGURT LAYER
- Add coconut yogurt on top of the pureed mango. I used ~1 tablespoon of yogurt per popsicle.
STEP 4- FINISH FILLING AND FREEZE
- Fill with the remaining mango puree
- Add the cover and popsicle sticks.
- Place in the coldest part of your freezer and freeze at least 2 hours.
Your popsicles will be SUPER hard after you freeze them, so let them soften slightly. But, this silicone popsicle mold is really flexible and you can get them out pretty easily without letting them thaw too much!
And there you have it! Delicious Mango Yogurt Popsicles! PS-- do you like my setup? I feel this would be perfect to serve some popsicles at a tropical summer party!
And if you have any leftover puree, it is delicious in my mango overnight oats!
HOW TO STORE MANGO YOGURT POPSICLES
Remove all the mango popsicles from the popsicle mold. Place your mango yogurt bars on a flat parchment lined container. Cover with a lid and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Frequently asked questions about my mango coconut yogurt popsicle recipe.
How do you make popsicles creamy not icy?
Use high fat products like full fat coconut milk and whole milk kefir! Plus, bananas and mangoes on their own will freeze into a creamy not icy texture.
How do you make natural mango popsicles?
Use all natural ingredients like fresh mango fruit and natural yogurt. Look for yogurts that contain only natural ingredients with no artificial additives, flavorings or preservatives.
How do you make mango popsicles without mold?
If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can still make these mango coconut yogurt popsicles! Use muffin tins lined with non stick muffin liners and put a popsicle stick in each one.
Another option is to pour all your ingredients into a parchment paper lined bread loaf pan. Add popsicle sticks spaced out to how thick you want your popsicles to be. Once your puree has frozen, you can remove the whole thing from the bread loaf pan and slice them.
Can I use frozen mangos in popsicles?
If you don't have fresh mangoes, you can substitute 4 ½ cups of frozen mango chunks!
Other Healthy Summer Popsicle Recipes you might like:
- Strawberry Mango Popsicles
- Watermelon Fruit Popsicles
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Strawberry Popsicles
- Healthy Red White & Blue Popsicles
- Champagne Popsicles
If you try my Healthy Mango Coconut Yogurt Popsicle Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Mango Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
- 4 fresh mangoes skin removed & chopped
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- Blend the mangoes and coconut milk in a blender until pureed.
- Using a funnel, pour the mango puree into each popsicle mold until ~½ way full.
- Add ~1 tablespoon of coconut yogurt.
- Fill with the remaining mango puree until just full.
- Cover and slide popsicle sticks inside.
- Freeze at least 2 hours at the bottom of your freezer (the most cold part) or overnight.
Share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest!