Pumpkin cheesecake balls dipped in white chocolate! My no bake pumpkin cheesecake bites are filled with healthy ingredients. Pumpkin cheesecake bites are so easy to make and can be done in under 1 hour!
I made my pumpkin cheesecake bites without any cream cheese! These cheesecake bites are gluten free, dairy free, and vegan. So how can I have cheesecake bites that have no cream cheese? I made a cheesecake like texture with pumpkin puree, almond butter and more!
My Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bite Recipe is:
- Easy to make
- Gluten Free
- No cream cheese
- Dairy Free
- Refined Sugar Free
These pumpkin spice cheesecake bites without cream cheese are super easy to make! The perfect fall treat when you aren’t quite ready to turn on the oven yet. What makes these even better, is that they are actually really good for you!
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS INGREDIENTS
My pumpkin balls recipe is filled with healthy ingredients!
- Pumpkin puree
- Almond butter
- Almond flour
- Pure maple syrup
- Pure vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
WHAT MAKES PUMPKIN SPICE BITES HEALTHY
- Pumpkins are not only just a fun fall decoration! They are actually extremely nutritious! Pumpkins are not only rich in the powerful antioxidant beta carotene, but also a good source of fiber, vitamin C, potassium, copper, manganese, vitamin B 2, vitamin E, and iron!
- Almond butter is a good source of healthy fats and protein! You can alternatively substitute peanut butter in this recipe, which is similar in nutrient composition to almond butter.
- Almond flour is made from ground up almonds. It is a great alternative to conventional all-purpose flour. It has all the benefits that almonds would have! And since it is made from almonds rather than processed white flour, it does not spike your blood sugars.
- Maple syrup is a sweetener, and while it still has the sugar, it contains some nutrients! It has some calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and manganese. ⅓ cup actually contains >100% of the recommended daily intake of manganese! I’d say it is still a better alternative to processed white sugar!
HOW TO MAKE MY HEALTHY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES
Make my healthy pumpkin cheesecake bites without cream cheese!
STEP 1- MIX THE NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE DOUGH
Add all ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl:
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
Mix the pumpkin cheesecake batter until completely combined. Refrigerate the dough until no longer sticky.
STEP 2- ROLL PUMPKIN BALLS AND FREEZE
Roll your batter into 12 bite sized balls.
Place them on a plate and cover with parchment paper.
Put them in the freezer to harden up and make it easier to dip in chocolate.
STEP 3- DIP IN MELTED WHITE CHOCOLATE
When you are ready to eat them, pull them out and let them thaw at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. This will give you a nice cheesecake like texture!
Or, dip them in melted white or dark chocolate!
Melted white chocolate shell:
- 1 cup organic white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Freeze again for about 10 minutes to set the white chocolate.
HOW TO STORE NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BALLS
These can be stored either in the fridge or the freezer. I like to store them in the freezer, because they last longer and they hold their shape a lot better. But, if you plan to eat them quickly and don’t want to wait for them to thaw out, the fridge would be a better option.
Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week and in the freezer for up to a month!
Frequently asked questions about my healthy pumpkin cheesecake bites recipe.
CAN I USE DARK CHOCOLATE INSTEAD OF WHITE CHOCOLATE TO DIP THE PUMPKIN BALLS?
HOW DO I MAKE HEALTHY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BARS INSTEAD?
Press all the pumpkin cheesecake dough into a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 baking dish. Freeze about 10 minutes to set. Pour melted white chocolate over the top. Freeze another 10 minutes to set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
WHAT CAN I USE INSTEAD OF ALMOND BUTTER?
You can use cashew butter in place of almond butter. I wouldn't use peanut butter because the flavor of peanuts will overpower the pumpkin pie spice flavor.
WHAT CAN I USE INSTEAD OF MAPLE SYRUP?
You can use honey, date syrup, or agave nectar in place of maple syrup.
MORE HEALTHY RECIPES TO MAKE WITH PUMPKIN PUREE:
- Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
- Healthy Edible Pumpkin Cookie Dough
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Pumpkin Brownies
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Coffee
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
If you try my Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bite Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites!
- Parchment paper
For the healthy pumpkin cheesecake bites:
Optional white chocolate shell:
- 1 cup organic white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Roll them into 12 bite sized balls.Cover, and place in the freezer till hard and not sticky.
- Eat as is or dip in melted white or dark chocolate. Freeze again to set if you dip them in white chocolate.
- Thaw for at least 15 minutes to get the nice fudgy texture.