Indulge in guilt-free sweetness with our irresistible Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls! Satisfy your craving for something sweet without the hassle of baking. These easy, eggless cookie dough bites are made with wholesome ingredients and are perfect for weight loss.
Enjoy a refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan treat that rivals the flavors of famous healthy food bloggers.
Simple Ingredients for Delicious and Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls
Create these delectable cookie dough balls using just a few simple and readily available ingredients:
Creamy Peanut Butter: Start with a high-quality, creamy peanut butter that serves as the base for the cookie dough. Opt for a natural variety without added sugars or oils for a healthier choice.
Superfine Almond Flour: Almond flour adds a nutty flavor and a delicate texture to the cookie dough. It's gluten-free and rich in healthy fats and protein.
Pure Vanilla Extract: Enhance the aroma and flavor of the cookie dough with a splash of pure vanilla extract. Look for high-quality vanilla extract without any artificial additives.
Pink Sea Salt: A pinch of pink sea salt balances the sweetness and adds a subtle salty contrast to the cookie dough.
Pure Maple Syrup or Raw Honey: Choose a natural sweetener like pure maple syrup or raw honey to sweeten the dough. These options provide a hint of sweetness without refined sugars.
Dark Chocolate Chips: Use dairy-free dark chocolate chips to create the signature Reese's flavor in the cookie dough. Look for brands with a high percentage of cacao for a rich chocolate taste.
How to Make Easy and Tempting Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls
Discover the straightforward steps to whip up a batch of these tempting and mouthwatering cookie dough balls:
Step 1: Mix the Ingredients In a medium-sized bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, superfine almond flour, pure vanilla extract, pink sea salt, and sweetener of choice. Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and form a cohesive dough.
Step 2: Shape the Dough into Balls Using a cookie scoop or your hands, scoop out small portions of the dough and roll them into bite-sized balls. Place the balls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Step 3: Enhance with Chocolate Coating To create an indulgent chocolate coating, melt ¼ cup of dairy-free dark chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Stir the chocolate at 30-second intervals to ensure smooth and even melting.
Step 4: Dip and Decorate Dip each cookie dough ball halfway into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. Place the coated balls back on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. For an extra touch of elegance, drizzle any remaining melted chocolate over the top of the cookie dough balls.
Step 5: Chill and Relish Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and let the cookie dough balls chill for approximately 30 minutes. This will firm up the chocolate coating and enhance the texture of the cookie dough. Once chilled, the Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls are ready to enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Scrumptious and Healthy Edible Cookie Dough
Explore the common questions people have about these scrumptious and healthy edible cookie dough balls:
- What distinguishes edible cookie dough from regular cookie dough? Edible cookie dough omits eggs and raw flour, making it safe to consume without baking at high temperatures. This eliminates the risk of consuming raw eggs or uncooked flour.
- Can the dough be enjoyed without rolling it into balls? Absolutely! This healthy cookie dough can be savored as a dip or eaten straight from a bowl with a spoon for a quick and delightful snack.
- Can I substitute peanut butter with other nut butters? Certainly! Feel free to use any nut butter you prefer, such as cashew butter or almond butter. However, keep in mind that substituting with different nut butters will alter the distinct peanut flavor reminiscent of a Reese's cup.
- How long do the cookie dough balls last? Store these delectable edible cookie dough balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator, where they can remain fresh for up to one week. For longer-term storage, they can be frozen for up to three months.
Elevate Your Snacking Experience with Other Blissful Ball Recipes
Expand your snacking repertoire with more blissful ball recipes that are equally delightful and nourishing:
- Birthday Cake Balls
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Strawberry Cheesecake Balls
- Peanut Butter Balls (Dark Chocolate Dipped!)
- Almond Pulp Brownie Balls
- Chocolate Chip Oat Balls
- Key Lime Pie Balls
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with our delectable Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls. These easy-to-make, eggless delights are bursting with flavor and packed with wholesome ingredients.
Whether you're on a weight loss journey or simply looking for a healthier snack option, these cookie dough balls will satisfy your sweet tooth. Try out this recipe today and let us know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below.
For more mouthwatering recipes, don't forget to Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube! Elevate your snacking experience with these guilt-free and heavenly treats.
Irresistible Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Balls: Easy, Eggless, and Guilt-Free!
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter sub almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 ¼ cup super fine almond flour
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pink sea salt
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup sub raw honey
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, chopped sub mini chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond flour, vanilla, sea salt, maple syrup, and chopped chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 10-12 equal sized balls.
- Melt the ¼ cup chocolate chips in the microwave in a small heat proof bowl.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. This helps to prevent the chocolate from sticking. Dip each ball half way. Use the remaining chocolate to drizzle on the top.
- Store in the fridge to firm up the chocolate.