Edible Reese's Cookie Dough in Balls. My Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough in Balls are super easy to make and the perfect snack for when you're craving something sweet! A perfect eggless cookie dough you can eat!
My Healthy Edible Reese's Cookie Dough Bite Recipe is:
- No Bake
- A healthy treat for weight loss!
- Refined Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
You know when you're craving something sweet but really don't feel like going through the whole process of making dough and heating up the oven? Well these healthy no bake Reese's Cookie Balls are the answer! Plus, they're made with healthy ingredients!
HEALTHY EDIBLE REESE'S COOKIE DOUGH INGREDIENTS
Just 6 simple ingredients!
- Creamy peanut butter
- Super fine almond flour
- Pure vanilla extract
- Pink sea salt
- Pure maple syrup or raw honey
- Dark chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE EDIBLE REESE'S COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
My edible dough in ball form is super easy to make, it comes together in less than 10 minutes!
STEP 1- Mix
STEP 2- Roll
Next form the dough into bite sized balls. You will get 10-12 balls.
STEP 3- Dip
Melt your ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds - 1 minute. Stir the melted chocolate chips at 30 seconds and 1 minute to prevent the chocolate from burning.
Dip each ball half way and place on a parchment paper lined plate. The parchment paper helps the balls to not stick after they cool off!
You can use any remaining melted chocolate to drizzle over the top. Enjoy now or place the chocolate dipped reese's cookie dough balls in the fridge for ~30 minutes to firm up the chocolate.
What's better than cookie dough? Edible Reese's Cookie Dough in Balls.
Roll my edible reese's cookie dough into tiny balls and stir them into my healthy vanilla blizzard or chocolate blizzard for a delicious healthy reese's cookie dough blizzard!
Frequently asked questions about healthy edible cookie dough.
- What's the difference between cookie dough and edible cookie dough?
Edible cookie dough is made without eggs and raw flour so it is safe to eat without baking at high temperatures.
2. Do I have to roll the dough into balls?
No, you can eat this healthy cookie dough as a dip or in a bowl with a spoon.
3. Can I use any other nut butter?
Use any nut butter that you like, cashew butter or almond butter are great subs. But keep in mind you won't get that distinct peanut flavor that is like a reese's cup.
4. How long do they last?
These edible cookie dough balls last in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week. You can also store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More delicious bliss ball recipes you might like:
- Birthday Cake Balls
- Carrot Cake Balls
- Lemon Poppy Seed Balls
- Red Velvet Cake Balls
- Matcha Energy Balls
- Strawberry Cheesecake Balls
- Peanut Butter Balls (Dark Chocolate Dipped!)
- Almond Pulp Brownie Balls
If you try this Healthy Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Edible Reese's Cookie Dough in Balls
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter sub almond butter or cashew butter
- 1 ¼ cup super fine almond flour
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pink sea salt
- 3 tablespoon pure maple syrup sub raw honey
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, chopped sub mini chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, almond flour, vanilla, sea salt, maple syrup, and chopped chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 10-12 equal sized balls.
- Melt the ¼ cup chocolate chips in the microwave in a small heat proof bowl.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. This helps to prevent the chocolate from sticking. Dip each ball half way. Use the remaining chocolate to drizzle on the top.
- Store in the fridge to firm up the chocolate.
These were so good!! I love all the healthy ingredients and they tasted just like a little Reese’s !