Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Tart. A healthy and delicious no bake blueberry tart. The base is made with nutrient rich cashews and almonds. The filling is made with more healthy ingredients.
My Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Tart recipe is:
- Easy to make
- Refined Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- High in fiber!
HEALTHY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE TART INGREDIENTS
- Cashews and almonds are good sources of fats and fiber! Both of these are necessary for good gut health and mental health.
- Dates are rich in nutrients. It's no wonder people have eaten them after fasting for centuries.
- Cacao powder from the cacao bean, is rich in nutrients like iron, magnesium, manganese and others! If you love chocolate, try my healthy chocolate mini tarts next.
- Probiotic drink is plant based and full of live healthy bacteria. If you are not vegan, you can substitute another gut-healthy drink, which is kefir.
- Lemon juice is an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps fight damage in the body. It also is needed for collagen production!
- Blueberries are one of the world's super fruits! They have been cited in numerous studies to fight cancer cells.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST HEALTHY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE TART
USE RAW CASHEWS. Roasted cashews will not blend into a smooth and creamy texture.
SOAK RAW CASHEWS IN WATER OVERNIGHT. Soaking overnight will soften the cashews so they can blend into a healthy cheesecake filling.
USE A SOFT SILICONE TART PAN, OR A TART PAN WITH A REMOVABLE BASE. This helps get tart slices out without breaking!
ADD EXTRA BUTTERFLY PEA POWDER TO THE TOP OF THE FILLING TO DECORATE. Swirl more pea powder into some kefir for a fun healthy tart decoration!
SET AT ROOM TEMPERATURE TO SOFTEN BEFORE SERVING. For the best creamy texture, warm sliced blueberry tart to room temperature before eating.
STORE HEALTHY BLUEBERRY TART PRE-SLICED IN THE FREEZER. No need to keep thawing and re-freezing the tart!
Frequently asked questions about my healthy blueberry cheesecake tart.
SHOULD I USE RAW OR ROASTED CASHEWS IN A RAW CHEESECAKE TART?
Use raw cashews! See the tips above.
WHAT KIND OF DATES SHOULD I USE IN THE TART?
Medjool or Noor work, jut make sure to remove the date pits!
HOW DO I MAKE A VEGAN TART CRUST?
My healthy tart crust is totally vegan already! Vegan tart crust is made with cashews, almonds, dates, cacao powder, and coconut oil.
CAN I MAKE HEALTHY MINI BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE TARTS INSTEAD?
Yes! Divide the crust and the filling between 6 mini tart molds instead for single serve healthy tarts!
Looking for more no bake vegan cheesecake recipes? Try these fan favorites!
- Chocolate Fudge Mini Cheesecake with Peanut Buter whip
- Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
- Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
- Raw Vegan Strawberry Cashew Cheesecake
- Vegan Mango Cheesecake
- Butterfly Pea Cheesecake
- Pink Pitaya Vegan Cheesecake
- Vegan Layered Blueberry Vanilla Cheesecake
MAKE MY HEALTHY VEGAN BLUEBERRY TART
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
For the Almond Crust
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
For the Creamy Cashew Filling
- 2 cup cashews
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup mixed berry probiotic drink
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup date syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Dash sea salt
EQUIPMENT YOU NEED:
- Food processor (or blender)
- Tart mold
YOUR TART SHOPPING LIST:
- Fresh lemon
- Raw almonds
- Raw cashews
- Date syrup
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
- Cacao powder
- Mixed berry probiotic drink (or mixed berry kefir)
- Frozen blueberries
HOW TO MAKE MY HEALTHY BLUEBERRY TART RECIPE
Start by making the healthy almond tart crust
To make the crust pulse the ½ cup cashews, almonds, pitted dates, cacao powder, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a blender or food processor. The texture should be crumbly with no large chunks of nuts.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a tart pan and up the sides. Set aside.
STEP 2: Make the filling
For the filling, combine the soaked cashews, ¼ cup melted coconut oil, probiotic drink, vanilla, date syrup, lemon juice, blueberries, and salt. Puree until it is smooth and creamy.
If you don’t have time to soak the cashews overnight, you can alternatively soak them in hot water for 1 hour before making your tart.
For the probiotic drink, you can alternatively use a kefir drink if you are not vegan.
Pour the blueberry filling over the prepared crust.
STEP 3: Decorate
I swirled in butterfly pea powder mixed with lemon juice and more probiotic drink. You can skip this step if you want a smooth color for the top.
STEP 4: Freeze
Place in the freeze for 2-3 hours. This gives it time to firm up.
HOW TO SERVE A HEALTHY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY TART
Remove from the freezer at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
I decorated mine with edible flowers, homemade meringue cookies, berries and nuts. If you are vegan, you can skip the meringue cookies.
HOW TO STORE YOUR LEFTOVER BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE TART
Store in the freezer for up to a month in an airtight container! I like to slice my entire tart and store the slices separated by parchment paper.
If you try this Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Tart Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Healthy Blueberry Tart with Almond Crust
- Food processor
- Tart pan
For the Almond Crust
- Before you start: add 2 cups raw cashews to a dish, cover completely with cool water. Cover the dish and place in the fridge to soak overnight (at least 8 hours).
How to make the almond tart crust:
- To make the crust pulse the ½ cup cashews, almonds, pitted dates, cacao powder, and 2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a blender or food processor. The texture should be crumbly with no large chunks of nuts.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a tart pan and up the sides. Set aside.
How to make the healthy cashew tart filling:
- For the filling, combine the soaked cashews, ¼ cup melted coconut oil, probiotic drink, vanilla, date syrup, lemon juice, blueberries, and salt. Puree until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Place in the freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Slice into 8 pieces.
- Store leftover slices in a freezer safe container lined with parchment paper.
*If you don’t have time to soak the cashews overnight, you can alternatively soak them in hot water for 1 hour before making your tart.
**For the probiotic drink, you can alternatively use a kefir drink if you are not vegan. Nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.