Golden Milk Pancakes. Take your pancakes up a notch and stir in some golden milk mix! Turmeric pancakes are a fun breakfast recipe that pack in some great health benefits.
My Golden Milk Pancake Recipe is:
- Easy to make!
- Light & fluffy
- Great for Sunday breakfast
- Filled with anti-inflammatory turmeric
Ever since the coronavirus hit New York, I've been taking it slower. With more time at home, I have been able to enjoy the simple things.. A slow Sunday morning with my boyfriend, reading a good book, journaling. While this is anxiety-causing in so many ways, I am trying to find the good in it. If you can tell, I've been on a turmeric kick lately. So I made some golden milk pancakes with turmeric!
Golden milk pancakes are super fluffy and subtly spicy! Very delicious with maple syrup!
Did you know that turmeric is amazing for your immune system? It contains powerful substances called curcuminoids! It is one of the most widely researched plants for its therapeutic function! Turmeric has been linked to everything from heart disease, to even improving your mood!
Turmeric is a good mood super food!
Here is the link to my golden milk latte mix that I used in these pancakes!
HOW TO MAKE GOLDEN MILK PANCAKES
In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and turmeric mix. Form a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the milk, egg, and avocado oil. Whisk to combine.
Heat a medium sized skillet with about ½ tablespoon of avocado oil over medium low heat.
Drop your golden milk pancake batter by the ¼-1/2 cup scoop. Cook the pancake until bubbles form on the surface. Flip it and cook the other side until golden brown.
Add a generous pour of fresh maple syrup and enjoy!
More healthy pancake recipes:
- Pink Pancakes
- Beetroot Pancakes
- Blue Spirulina Pancakes
- Healthy Funfetti Pancakes
- Green & Red (Christmas) Pancakes
- Green & Red (Christmas) Mini Pancakes
- Rainbow Mini Pancakes
- Fluffy Almond Pulp Pancakes
If you try this Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! Ready for more? Subscribe to my newsletter or follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube!
Golden Milk Pancakes
- medium sized skillet
- 1 ½ cup white wheat flour or whole wheat flour, 1:1 gluten free flour
- 3 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric latte mix *link to my recipe at the bottom
- 1 tablespoon raw cane sugar sub honey or maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cup vanilla soy milk (unsweetened) sub any type of milk you want
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil plus extra for cooking
- In a medium sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and turmeric mix.
- Form a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Add the egg, milk, and avocado oil. Whisk together to combine.
- Drop by ¼-1/2 cup scoops on a greased pan over medium low heat. Once bubbles form on the surface, flip and cook the other side until golden brown.