Blackberry Kombucha Mocktail. My blackberry kombucha tea mocktail recipe is super easy to make and totally alcohol free!
My Blackberry Kombucha Mocktail Recipe is:
- Easy to make!
- Gut healthy
This blackberry kombucha mocktail is super refreshing! It is made with just 3 ingredients. Perfect when you're craving a yummy drink without the alcohol. Plus, it is gut healthy!
BLACKBERRY KOMBUCHA MOCKTAIL INGREDIENTS
You only need 3 ingredients for this tea mocktail recipe: blackberries, wild blueberries, and kombucha tea.
What makes it healthy:
- Blackberries are a great source of antioxidants! I mash them up in this mocktail, meaning you will drink them with your drink and they won't go to waste!
- Kombucha is a fermented tea that contains probiotics! Probiotics are great for your gut health, and ultimately your mental health. Find more of my favorite probiotic foods in my blog post!
- Wild Blueberries are another great source of antioxidants. Wild blueberries are actually higher in antioxidants than conventional blueberries! These are totally optional in this drink, but they add a pretty touch and a great health benefit!
WHAT CAN YOU MIX WITH KOMBUCHA?
Mix any kind of mashed fruit and ice with kombucha for a refreshing alcohol free drink!
IS KOMBUCHA A NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
While most kombucha has less than 0.05% alcohol because of fermentation, it is still considered a non-alcoholic drink.
CAN YOU MIX SPARKLING WATER WITH KOMBUCHA?
Yes! If the flavor of kombucha is too strong for you, mix half kombucha and half sparkling water in your mocktail.
WHICH MOCKTAIL IS GOOD FOR HEALTH?
They're all usually good for health-- as long as there is no added sugars! Don't use recipes that use a lot of fruit juice, sugar, or sodas. Instead, look for mocktail recipes with no sugar added. And a bonus if there is gut healthy kombucha!
More Alcohol Free Refreshing Mocktail Recipes:
- Kombucha Mojito Mint Mocktail
- Mango Orange Mojito Mocktail
- Spicy Mango Margarita Mocktail
- Strawberry Basil Margarita Mocktail
- Cranberry Lime Mocktail
HOW TO MAKE A BLACKBERRY KOMBUCHA MOCKTAIL
Making this drink is super easy!
First, divide the fresh blackberries between 2 glasses. Mash them into the bottom of the glass with a muddler or a fork.
Add ice cubes on top of the mashed blackberries. Then, add the optional wild blueberries and more blackberries.
Pour kombucha to the top. Enjoy!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled to serve more people! I used some fresh flowers as a garnish for the photo.
If you make this recipe and love it, please be sure to tag your photo #thehintofrosemary and leave me a rating in the recipe card!
Blackberry Kombucha Mocktail (Kombucha Cocktail)
- 2 cups kombucha
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup wild blueberries * optional
- Ice cubes
- Divide blackberries between 2 glasses
- Mash blackberries in the glass
- Add ice cubes
- Add more blackberries and blueberries
- Pour kombucha over the top