Cranberry lime mocktail with kombucha. My non alcoholic cranberry lime kombucha cocktail is so easy to make and a perfect drink for the holidays! This cranberry and lime mocktail is so easy and is made with only 4 ingredients.
My Cranberry Lime Kombucha Mocktail Recipe is:
- Easy to make!
- Alcohol Free
- Perfect mocktail for Christmas
- Gut Healthy
Lately I’ve started thinking about why exactly I drink alcohol. And I couldn’t come up with any reasons that really add value to my life. The only reason I could think of was that cocktails are so fun and tasty. So, I decided to create some drinks that are just as fun to drink without the unnecessary alcohol! First up is my cranberry lime mocktail!
CRANBERRY LIME MOCKTAIL INGREDIENTS
- Fresh Cranberries
- Filtered water
Health benefits of the cranberry and lime mocktail recipe:
- Cranberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. That bright red color is thanks to its antioxidant content. It has also shown to be helpful in curing bladder infections!
- Limes are another great source of antioxidants and vitamin C. They have a delicious flavor that pairs well with the cranberries. You can keep the winter colds away while having a delicious drink!
- Water is necessary for so many things in our bodies. So many of us are chronically dehydrated. This mocktail has no dehydrating alcohol, so your body can become very hydrated!
- Kombucha is a fermented tea drink. It contains live bacteria that are great for your gut health. You can find other foods that are great for your gut health in my list of 10 probiotic foods.
More Delicious Mocktail Recipes you might like:
- Kombucha Mojito Mocktail
- Mango Orange Mojito Mocktail
- Spicy Mango Margarita Mocktail
- Blackberry Kombucha Mocktail
- Cranberry Lime Mocktail
Looking for a cocktail instead? Try my recipe for the Best Margarita You'll Ever Make!!
HOW TO MAKE MY EASY KOMBUCHA CRANBERRY LIME MOCKTAIL
You will want to plan ahead for this because you need to make cranberry lime infused water. The water tastes best in the mocktail with a strong flavor. So, you will want to infuse the water for 1-2 days in the fridge.
To make the infused water, add 1 cups of cranberries, and 3 limes per liter of water. I like to cut the lime into wedges and squeeze each one into the water and then put the rind into the water.
Once you have your infused water ready, you just need to put it all together!
In a glass, add 1 part kombucha, 1 part infused water over ice cubes. You can also add more lime wedges and frozen cranberries to your glasses to make it fancier!
If you make this recipe and love it, please be sure to tag your photo #thehintofrosemary and leave me a rating in the recipe card!
Cranberry and Lime Kombucha Mocktail
- 1 cup kombucha
- 1 cup cranberry lime infused water*
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 fresh lime sliced
- Ice cubes
- Add ice cubes to two glasses. Divide the sliced lime and cranberries between the two glasses.
- Next, add the kombucha and top it with the infused water.